- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well to coat.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving for best flavor.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.