Calories: 112 cal
Servings: 16 squares
- 1 (3.5 oz bar) high-quality dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Line a square 8-inch baking dish with wax paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over very low heat, stirring often and making sure chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Remove from heat as soon as the chocolate is melted. Keep stirring until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to prepared pan, spreading out evenly and smoothing out the top, then gently swirling just the top to create a pretty design.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Uncover and use the wax paper to remove the fudge from the pan and onto a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut into 16 squares.
- Keep the fudge squares in the fridge, in an airtight container, separating layers with wax paper.