A Great Cookie to Leave out for Santa
Ingredients for Keto Shortbread Cookies:
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup of Erythritol
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 large Egg
How To Make Keto Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, erythritol, salt and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Add the butter and rub into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Take tablespoon sized pieces of the mixture and roll into balls, then press onto a lined cookie sheet. We recommend using food safe gloves to stop the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Leave a gap between the cookies as they will spread slightly.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, until the edges are browned. The cookies will firm up as they cool. If you are using the cookies as a base for our Jello Chunk Cheesecake, allow them to cook longer so the edges are firm and they are completely browned.
- Leave to cool before storing in an airtight cookie jar, or using as a cheesecake base.