- 2 (3oz) boxes Sugar Free Peach Jello
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 C ice water
- 12 oz. cream chees, softened
- 3T Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetner
- 3/4 C heavy whipping cream
- cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter, cold
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray am 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Dissolve the Jello in 1 1/2 cup boiling water. Fill a 4 cup measuring cup with ice up to the 1 1/2 cup mark. Fill with cold water to the 1 1/2 cup line. Add the dissolved Jello to the ice water and stir to melt the ice cubes. Put the Jello into the refrigerator while you make the crust.
- Add all the crust ingredients to a food processor or high powered blender. Blend until small crumbles form. Press the crumbles into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned. Move it to the countertop to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweetener and the softened cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Make sure that the Jello is fully chilled. Add to the cream cheese mixture and beat with the electric mixer until smooth and combined.
- Chill the Jello mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour until it begins to thicken.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Jello mixture with a rubber spatula. Gently mix until the mixture is smooth and the whipped cream is evenly distributed.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust. Let it set in the fridge for at least 6 hours, before serving. Do not cover with plastic wrap until the cheesecake is set.
SERVINGS: 10 PREP TIME: 15 MIN COOK TIME: 20 MIN CHILL TIME: 6 HRS NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 304 Fat 30g Protein 5g Carb 5g Fiber 2g Net Carbs 3g